Evoshield is committed to achieving Level AA conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and achieving compliance with other accessibility standards. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-401-7919, if you have any issues accessing information on this website.
You are here
- What is EvoShield's return policy?EvoShield's return policies vary depending on the type of item you'd like to return. EvoShield offers returns on most items within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
- How do I return a product purchased on EvoShield.com?Fill out the return form on the back of the receipt you received with your order. If you need a copy, contact us. Once the product has been received back, the product will be assessed by our team and if it meets our requirements, you will receive a refund.
- What are the requirements for a full refund?
- Item must be in new condition.
- Item must be returned with all original packaging and accessories (includes box or plastic poly bag).
- Clothing must be unworn.
- I've returned my item. How soon will I receive my refund?
- It takes EvoShield up to 30 days to process a return and refund.
- Once your return is processed, a refund is instantly requested and will show on your credit card statement within 3-5 business days.
- If you shipped the item back to EvoShield at your own expense, and the return is a result of a EvoShield error, you will be refunded your shipping cost when we process the return. If the return is not due to a EvoShield error, shipping will not be refunded.
Limited Warranty & Perfect Fit
- What is the Perfect Fit Guarantee? We guarantee that our custom-molding shields will mold comfortably and correctly to the contours of each athlete’s body. If you’ve had any difficulty molding the shields or they are not comfortable, fill out the Perfect Fit Guarantee Form. You will need to include a valid receipt/proof of purchase, and pictures of the issue with your product.
- How do I know if I'm covered under the Perfect Fit Guarantee?
We can only send replacements for the following reasons:
- If your product was missing pieces when it was first sent to you.
- If you purchased the incorrect size and it does not fit comfortably.
- If you molded your shield incorrectly and it is not comfortable or you are unable to perform while wearing your shield.
- If you were so excited to see what your shield looked like when you first purchased it and you tore open the product to see what it looks like and neglected to mold it before it hardened.
We are unable to send replacements for these reasons:
- You have outgrown your shield and it no longer fits
- Your shield has been heavily worn and it is old
- The straps are dirty
- A strap was lost
- How do I get a Replacement Shield? If your Shields don’t mold comfortably or there is ANY issue during the forming process, please contact EvoShield Customer Support via phone or email. We’ll be able to send you a new shield and also we'll give you some tips to make sure it forms perfectly the next time. We’ll either ask you to email us pictures of the defective Shield and receipt so we can see what went wrong and verify purchase, or we may ask you to mail the product back to us so that we can continue to improve every EvoShield product.
How can I pay for my order?
EvoShield.com invites you to pay for your order using a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit or debit card.
Can I edit my order once it has been placed?
No, unfortunately, you cannot make changes to your order once it has been placed.
What if my credit card gets rejected?
We apologize for any inconvenience. Please make sure your card has sufficient funds and if you have any additional questions, please contact us.
Can I place a tax exempt order online?
The Wilson Family of Brands is pleased to offer tax exempt purchasing for qualifying organizations. Click here to find out more.
- How long will my order take to ship? Orders normally take between 24-48 hours to ship out of our warehouse.
- When will my order ship?Immediately after placing your order on EvoShield.com you will receive an order confirmation email. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a link to track your order. If you have not received a shipping confirmation email within 48 hours of placing your order, please contact our customer service team.
- What is the cutoff time for next-day and second-day delivery? Orders must be placed by 1pm E.T. to be eligible for next-day or second-day delivery.
- Where does my order ship from? Orders ship from our warehouse in Mt. Juliet, TN.
- Can I track my order?Yes. In your shipping confirmation email, there is a link that leads you to tracking information. You will have to login to your account and view your order history.
- What happens when my tracking says "delivered" but I have not received my package? Occasionally a carrier will scan a package as delivered before it arrives at the final destination. When this happens, the package is usually delivered within the next few business days. If you've waited a couple of days and you still don't have the package:
- See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with household members, neighbors, building managers, the mail room, front desk, and anyone else who may have accepted the delivery.
- Look around the delivery location. Carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe, hidden place like on a side porch, in/around your garage, or behind bushes.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your mailbox or on your door. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or pick up the package.
- Contact the carrier. Ask if they have additional information about the package's location. (Have your tracking or delivery confirmation number handy.) If your package was shipped via UPS, they may be able to hold the package at their local hub for you to pick up. You can call UPS and see if this is possible.
Most packages arrive by the estimated delivery date listed in the tracking information. If you do not receive the package by then, please allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered. Please note that carriers may deliver packages up until 8 p.m.
- Can a customer ship to an APO/FPO address? No, unfortunately EvoShield cannot ship to an APO/FPO address
- Can a customer ship to an international address? No. At this time, EvoShield can only ship orders to the 50 United States.